Archive manager and data compression software. WinRAR allows you to compress large files and extract compressed files.
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure.
Overall, WinRAR has Outstanding speed, simple interface, flexibility with file formats, and powerful advanced features.
- Complete support of RAR and ZIP 2.0 archives.
- Highly sophisticated, original compression algorithm.
- Special algorithms optimized for text, audio, graphics, 32-bit and 64-bit Intel executable compression.
- Shell interface including drag-and-drop facility and wizard.
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using winrar-x64-571.exe (64bit) – wrar571.exe (32bit)
3) Copy rarreg.key from the rarreg folder into the installation directory (right click the shortcut for winrar and select open file loacation)